Collection of letters from T.H. Barker to his wife Mary
|Title:||Collection of letters from T.H. Barker to his wife Mary|
|Author:||Thomas Henry Barker|
|Format and extent:||Eight handwritten letters on various hotel and commercial letter heads; three typewritten transcriptions of letters; and one typewritten "record of THB's life".|
|License:||Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)|
|Related people:||Thomas Henry Barker • Mary Ellen Barker (née Moulsdale)|
Letters were in this order in the original (plasic) folder:
- 1. Handwritten; 3 November 1903; letterhead: Chartered Bank of India, Australia, & China.
- 2. Handwritten; 25 October 1903; letterhead: Windsor Hotel (crossed out) S.S. Shelter.
- 3. Handwritten; 19 October 1903; letterhead: Astor House Hotel
- 4. Handwritten; Saturday 12 December 1903; letterhead: Hotel du Bazar Slave
- 5. handwritten; 14 December 1903; Moscow; no letterhead
- 6. handwritten; 17 December 1903; Moscow; no letterhead
- 7. handwritten; 31 October 1903; letterhead: Windsor Hotel (crossed out) S.S. Eldorado
- 8. handwritten; Monday 2 November 1903; letterhead: Chartered Bank of India, Australia, & China
- 9. typewritten; "records of life of T.H. Barker"
- 10. typewritten; 23 November 1903; Transbaikalia near Tehita
- 11. typewritten; 3 December 1903; Tomsk
- 12. typewritten; 27 November 1903; Alexandrovski