Difference between revisions of "File:FSPS Brennan Street, nos 4-2, 12-3-B, 1979.png"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 09:26, 14 July 2019
From the Fremantle Society Photographic Survey, No timestamp provided.
This photograph was taken as part of the photographic survey that was undertaken in the late 1970s and early '80s by the Fremantle Society, aiming to collect a comprehensive collection of photos of Fremantle buildings.
- Section: 12
- Cell: B
- Street: 2 & 4 Brennan Street
- Film Roll: 3
- Classification: red
The classifications (coloured stickers on the photos) have the following meanings:
- 1. Red dot with black slash
- Buildings of outstanding or unusual character and architectural significance. These were to be recommended to the National Trust for immediate classification, and recommended for inclusion on a Council Register.
- 2. Red dot
- Buildings which should be preserved because of their contribution to the unique character of Fremantle. These were to be recommended for inclusion on a Council Register.
- 3. Brown dot
- Buildings which should be included on a Council Register of buildings to be preserved because of their potential to be evaluated to 'red dot' classification.
- 4. Black dot
- Buildings that offer little or no contribution to the unique character of Fremantle.
- 5. Yellow dot
- Buildings which do not, strictly speaking, fall into category 1, 2, or 3 but which contribute positively to the built environment. These are mainly houses of the Federation period, early 20th Century buildings whose form and materials fit well with the earlier architecture. Some interesting modern buildings are included in this category.
- 6. Green dot next to one of the above
- These are buildings which were already classified or recorded by the National Trust. Many of these buildings lost their recorded status when the Trust changed to a single classification. Many buildings which were classified when the survey was done are not identified in this way.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:53, 5 July 2019||1,978 × 1,244 (3.25 MB)||Sam|
- You cannot overwrite this file.