James Denton Barker
|Birth:||, 10 Falkner Street, Toxteth, Liverpool|
|Death:||, 23 Lemsford Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Parents:||Thomas Henry Barker|
18 May 1841 – 9 April 1917
Mary Ellen Barker (née Moulsdale)
4 April 1845 – 14 December 1936
|Siblings:||James Denton Barker|
Charles Frederick Strangeways Barker
1878 – 1962
Thomas Percy Conyers Barker
1879 – ?
Jonathan Tong Barker
1883 – 4 February 1950
Francis Darcy Meade Barker
? – ?
Henry Bertram Mitford Barker
? – ?
William Danby Holt Barker
? – ?
|Partners:||Kathleen Barker (née Munday)|
|Children:||Ralph Munday Denton-Barker|
17 July 1916 – 4 November 1990
Virginia Kathleen Denton Grebenik (née Barker)
Bertram Mead Denton Barker
Married Kathleen 4 April 1914 in Wandsworth, England.
The London Gazette, 1936:
NOTICE is hereby given that the Partnership heretofore subsisting between us, the undersigned, Frederick Talbot Loftus, Albert Edward Griffiths and James Denton Barker, carrying on business as Average Adjusters, at 11. Rumford Street, Liverpool, under the style or firm of HENRY M. LOFTUS & SON, has been dissolved by mutual consent as from the first day of August, 1936. All debts due and owing to or by the late firm will be respectively received and paid by the said Albert Edward Griffiths and James Denton Barker.—As witness our bands this 25th day of August, 1936.FRED T. LOFTUS.
ALBERT B. GRIFFIT.
JAMES D. BARKER.
With Kathleen, and Ralph, c.1935
- Descent of Thomas Henry Barker from the Plantagenets
- Birth certificate of James Denton Barker
- "England and Wales Marriage Registration Index, 1837-2005," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:268T-522 : 13 December 2014), Kathleen Munday and null, 1914; from "England & Wales Marriages, 1837-2005," database, findmypast (http://www.findmypast.com : 2012); citing 1914, quarter 2, vol. 1D, p. 1248, Wandsworth, London, England, General Register Office, Southport, England.
- Birth certificate of Kathleen Munday
- The London Gazette, 28 August 1936, p.5618