Hall's Cottage

From ArchivesWiki
Hall's Cottage
Glass slides 4. Hall's Cottage, MAndurah circa 1904 006.jpg
c. 1904
Description: A single-storey stone house in Mandurah that was originally the home of Henry Edward Hastings Hall and his family.
Address: Leighton Place Mandurah

{{#display_map: -32.533628,115.713524

 | center = -32.533628,115.713524
 | width = 300px
 | zoom = 8
 | polygons = 
 | lines = 
}}
People:

Hall's Cottage is a single-storey stone house in Mandurah that was originally the home of Henry Edward Hastings Hall and his family, who received a land grant of 6,715 hectares in the 1830s to establish a farm there. Since 1970, the area has been known as Halls Head.

It is near the bank of the Peel Inlet, opposite Tuckey's Cannery.

References

Hall coat of arms.jpg
This page is part of the H.M. Wilson Archives: Homepage

· People · Photos · Archive items · Graves · Category · Private archives ·

Storage locations: Folder 1, Congdon shelf 13 (box 1, box 2)